Thursday, July 30, 2015

Something Very Good

Honestly, I think where my path should be going is where I've been planning myself all this time. I've found a very particularly useful website and that's the commentaries section of BibleHub. It has all the well-known commentaries that are around and from reading it for an explanation, it gave me a better grasp of what's going on through the context of the verses.

I'm really reading verse by verse and chapter by chapter and then to book by book. I'm planning on doing this for the rest of my life. I don't care how many times I've read it, I'll just keep on abusing my time to read it. Reading it in King James version was actually pretty fun and seemed a little painless. I'm used to dreading the thought of reading, but having gained a better skill for reading, I have been enjoying the benefit.