Thursday, July 30, 2015

Starting To Pay Attention Better

I'm realizing that my head likes to go off in a different direction, no matter what the situation is. I can learn to take in the emotional punches and feeling down in life or being super pumped up and in a crazy mood! That being said, my mind just feels smart in that it has memories of so much pain dealing with people. I actually sort of like to be recognized for some reason by my peers. I want them to be well-pleased by me, so when I get angry it's like I'm going off in a direction of forcing them to be happy with me.

It's funny because I can make it work now. The reason is because this is going to cripple my fake enemies if they read this or don't. It's because I have a strong, passionate will to be positive with them by wanting to be their friend even though I think they are retarded! They are wrong because they can't handle their personal feelings and end up doing anti-social things at a personal level to another person.

Yeah, so from me writing that, it's crippled all the people in the world who has ever had a bad fallout with me, which is practically nobody. They just went into remission with me. I understand that it's so obvious and basic at the surface that I don't even mention it at times because I'm looking for more complicated things, but it shouldn't be like that. If you use the boring coincidences to have it your way, it's actually necessary.