Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Recap

I have practically been saying that I will be doing stuff, but actually I don't get around to doing it. The only things I've been really doing is going to work, hanging out with my best friend, and then wasting away my precious time with doing other things.

I'm going to make myself a small promise. The only accountability I really have is just my own honor while allowing God to be my witness. I'm just writing it down because it helps stick better to my memory from forcing on applying myself.

It's basically one thing and it's really about controlling myself and getting a grip of my negative emotions while I'm feeling really woozy. I can just feel like things are not going well for me and that I'm having a really hard time and things are just not going smooth for me. It's just a feeling while my mind is fixated on doing something that feels really good like Magic: the Gathering!

There's actually a geeky community for playing that card game and a lot of young men play it. I think there are a few women who are crazy about it too. I met a few in high school. My deck was a troll deck and made people mad. No one wanted to play with me, but I was so competitive and wanted to always win!

I now have about 10 decks that I can play with. I've been putting a little too much time into it as a hobby. It's definitely a luxury that I should put aside for greater things ahead of myself.

I guess making sacrifices is a requirement and you can't always be fully happy in life.