Thursday, July 30, 2015

Starting To Tone It Down

I have been getting these crazy flashbacks of doing take downs with my past bullies. I know, how can they really be bullies if I imagine myself pinning them down and then saying "1-2-3, you lost!" I now figure that I don't really have to get so worked up from being all angry and in a bad mood now. I actually scare and can annoy people in an innocuous way when I'm seemingly acting crazy.

It's my big head with a memory for pain that's keeping me from continually doing something stupid. I don't like losing Facebook friends, no matter what happened. I ended up doing that by being defiant with a church group leader. I know where she went wrong. Besides making a sexist comment, she couldn't control her temper that well because she was shouting a lot of times. If she were to be calm, then she wouldn't need to shout and be giving a prissy fit. The way I'm being right is that I'm about maintaining a positive attitude and being her friend even though I think she's retarded.

Anyway from reading the Book of Ruth in the Bible which is only four measly chapters, I don't see how no one wouldn't be able to accomplish such a feat. From reading that book, it says something about Ruth wanting her next husband-in-line to wrap his skirt around her. Interesting, indeed because the Irish wore kilts and I don't know so much about the males of a Jewish culture having to wear a man's skirt! Oh well, it just means that Ruth proposed to him. That's pretty nice, to see the least. Having a really beautiful and humble walk in on your life one day with the support of her former mother-in-law.

This being said, the puzzle all adds up because Ruth's next husband was the ideal man in general. Okay, I feel like I'm getting a ring on my finger someday. It's like my left ring finger is feeling hotter with a burning sensation more than any other. It feels like a premonition for some odd reason I won't reveal...