Friday, July 10, 2015

What I Need To Do

I don't think I will ever be a very satisfied person in life anyway. I'm not born with anything exceptional to be noticed by the most attractive people out there. I would like to live the best way that I can so going under the knife or getting therapy won't be the answer for me. I'm just going to accept my personal strengths and weaknesses and try to overcome my own weaknesses.

I need to stop wandering off in my head and develop some sort of addiction while neglecting my own personal health. What I need to do is allow myself to suffer under great and extreme discomfort. I'm a really short person and don't have any depression issues. Okay, I'm not that that short, but I'm still a little small.

Good things just don't come to me that easy. I'm not lucky like that. I guess that's what I've been trying to say here. It's all long term and might even never happen for me. I think while feeling depressed from being stuck I just need to keep on pushing and laboring for it. Even if it doesn't make any sense, I just need to give it my all and push for it.