Sunday, July 5, 2015

Vanity

It's not that big of a deal to be the ultimate geek with playing Magic: the Gathering for me. It's not even that big of a deal for me to be friends with everybody in the world and getting anybody I can get in contact with to unblock me as a friend on Facebook and then add me as a friend on Facebook over and over again.

It's all vanity, period! My important goals that I want to do is have a relationship with God and become a millionaire with a six pack. Yeah, with no need to be defensive yeah, those guys who blocked me on Facebook seriously should go check in with a counselor because when I'm on a rampage, yeah, they are really going to need take it up. They say they were scared in the past, but I give them something to be really scared about and it's threatening them that they will end up in a psychiatric ward!

They pretty much are going to go cuckoo for cocoa puffs in wanting me to leave them alone! I will state that being admitted into the asylum is an excellent way to meet new people and have someone look over you 24-7 because they will be peering at you through a stainless glass that you can't break out of! In other words, their minds will be so warped from doing lobotomies that with the early onset of forced Alzheimer's disease, they won't even know that I was bugging them in the first place.

I JUST WANT TO BE THEIR FRIENDS!!! THEY ARE MAKING IT HARD ON THEMSELVES, NOT ME. I'm used to all of that gibberish talk and laughing at them while making them look like low-class fools. It's something I was born with and accept very happily and mightily.