Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Messy Room and New Way of Thinking

I actually do have a private life and from being a short guy, I read that this crazy guy who got killed in prison once stuffed his cowboy boots so that he could appear taller to impress adolescent girls. That's quite an interesting story, but I guess as you grow older and become more smarter, those things don't really matter so much anymore.

I have found out something that's really cool from professing to be a Christian or strong believer of God the Father. From being able to reflect on my needs and praying for them to be met, it gives me a sense of purpose and makes me actually more comfortable while being patient. No matter what the desires are, how small or great, by praying and then be willing to accept the direction that the hand of God will take you in, it promotes a much better and happier life. I think that's what I just need to do to keep my mind off of temptations and continue to repeat a sinful activity.

For myself, I have developed some huge no-nos in my life. Like I'm not going to be reckless with my driving habits nor do drunk driving because it's stupid. I don't really care what I'm going through or what peer pressure is given to me, I'm never going to do that. Also when it comes to dating, I'm never going to engage in a promiscuous activity because I just want to save all of that for marriage. I would like marriage to feel like a winning prize for myself with some awesome fun if you know what I mean! I can hold out on that intimate stuff and keep it a cute and controlled level while anticipating the big moment.