Sunday, July 5, 2015

Running Emotions With Patience Involved

This is something that's now coming to my attention. With these sad feelings of wanting to do something, it's easy for guys to just go kill something! I don't literally mean taking away a life; I mean like doing something stupid to momentarily distract ourselves. It's like ruining the mood of someone else's party by crashing there and then making everybody angry with you.

Doing what I just described is the short cut to being a big time jerk and letting loose momentarily before allowing those lonely and depressing feelings to kick in, which makes you want to go binge on some more stupidity. I'm being pretty honest here, even though I'm laughing my knockers off. I found out the solution to all of this madness. Note how I'm making this part of the paragraph bold.

The answer is: patience.

...

Was I just going to leave you hanging there? No, I'll explain. By letting those feelings want to come around and kick our butts, it's better to just work hard for obtaining something that we want. It could be working out or making ourselves a better person even. I went out of my way and messaged a dumb guy with diabetes and said I want to be his friend and made fun of him. Yeah, something like that. I hit on this girl on Facebook for laughs even though she's way too much older for my taste and made fun of some of her friends by trying to make her laugh in the process. It's about trying to be positive!

Being patient just makes you so much more desperate and makes you want to be more smarter in how you conduct yourself. In a way, it makes you behave like a good boy or girl. I say that by having those running emotions that make you want to go shout at somebody or encourage a potty mouth, it's better to just let those emotions remind you and drive you on with the priorities that you want to accomplish in your life with proper time management.