Friday, July 10, 2015

Being Mindful

With my emotions and addictions trying to run my life, I'm going to try to exercise my desires at the same time and manage my time to get somewhere. This is something that's going to turn into like a routine, which I truly dread. I think I just need to be a man about doing some routine and just see where it's going to take me later on.

I'm giving up on something that I'm not mentioning but yeah, it's a big thing to let go of especially for a single man who struggles in finding the most beautiful girlfriend in the world. It's all good, I'm not depressed about my situation in that area.

I think my area that I want to struggle and bash my head over is in the areas of playing online poker and online trading. It's a battlefield out there and mostly I'm ending up breaking even with a very slight margin of profit. I'm going to keep on going with the most minimal amount invested and when I do double my money like that while developing a boring routine, I'll have something going that will provide me with a lot of leverage and financial independence.

In the meantime, I'm going to finish a Master's degree and it's only because I said I would. I would only be doing myself a disservice if I didn't. I said I was going for being a millionaire and a six pack as well. Even though I'm tired and feeling lazy, I'm determined to go after it.