Wednesday, July 15, 2015

List of Things To Accomplish

I guess by trusting in God, it's eliminating a lot of my actions that come from panicking and desiring something crazy.

Eventually, I will become an online poker pro. The way to master it is sort of my little secret that I am going to keep to myself. The same goes with doing some online trading. The hard work I put into from naturally researching and reading up on books from talented people really combines my own personal effort to mastering those crafts.

In the meantime, I'm going for a Master's degree and aiming for a job that I will be happy doing daily until I reach my ultimate goal of financial independence!

I do feel burnt out sometimes and that's probably what causes me to start wasting time by doing light activities. I think I just need to pray to the Lord to fill me with His wisdom from the Holy Spirit when that happens and to just keep on pushing.

I have some chores that I need to accomplish too, but I need to keep some a secret so I'll just keep a private journal for those related matters.