Thursday, July 30, 2015

Interesting Computer

My All-in-One PC ended up frying its hard drive. The hard drive is 2 TB, and it really bites another one's dust to lose my data in there. Maybe I can still save the data by trying something like LiveCD or just buy an external USB HD kit to check it out.

I remember as a kid that I hated and struggled with writing. I was a perfectionist and wanted to constantly smack myself for not being perfect. I was so slow, but when it came to math, I would bust out with speed and accuracy that surpassed my classmates. This is no lie, when I was in second or third grade, I used to solve simple addition and subtraction faster than everyone in my class. I would go back and forth with every one of my classmates by standing behind them. And then... this one black dude beat me! I was like errr, I tried even harder and he was my competition!

I got lazy overall because I ended up being in third place with everything. Life was good, until the unexpected happen. Anyhow, I'm noticing that I'm warming up a little better to the female crowd. I must actually be acceptable to females who are smaller than me. I don't know why but it's possible.