Thursday, July 30, 2015

Writing More Smoother

Seriously, I'm finding the heart to keep on going in an optimistic manner these days. From feeling something negative, I actually use that feeling to push myself into a positive direction again. There are some things that are definitely out of my control and nothing I can really do about it. I mean, I can improve my state of being for the moment, but it's only going to be so long before I need to release it.

I can only take precautions with myself and try to avoid an unlikable circumstance. I only have so much control that my body can give. I might be an above average person with the things I accomplish, but I really need to make some appropriate sacrifices so that I can ambitiously focus on greater outcomes.

Who am I kidding? I'm not really satisfied with something. That's why I'm continually going after it. Maybe if I were to break it down in little increments and decrease my wasteful activities even though those activities actually benefit me in some way. I know it's a contradiction, but I am gaining knowledge of useless facts. I guess it works in a way like that.

One of my friends was very confident in her abilities to remember things, but failed miserably to go where she wanted. She's beautiful and very successful. She seems like an untamed wild thing that goes around trying to micro-manage the most useless things. Anyhow, I'm just writing in an oxymoron fashion again.