Sunday, July 12, 2015

Change of Plans

I have been playing Magic the Gathering online for free which is nice against some very smart players. I have been getting whooped and also defeating some players too. There's a competitive version that exists for the game but I don't like the format of it. I'm thinking of it as being too much leisure for me now.

I'm going to just let it go then. With poker, as long as there continues to be a long line of people playing it, I see that there's a future with me getting involved with mainly the online side of it. I'm pretty interested in doing it mainly part time instead of full time for trying to make a living. On top of that, I see myself combining trading to earn a living. Those endeavors are going to take several years to get better at it.

In the mean time, I might as well study for a Master's and try to earn a job that I would be willing to wake up for each morning. My current job is okay, but I would like to do something better and it's probably something I'm going to end up getting good at as time goes on, but I want to move on with it already.