Sunday, July 5, 2015

How I'm Scary

If you me know me as a person and have placed a bad judgement on me in the past, it's a bad call. I'm scary in that when I'm really angry with someone, things can turn out very bad for him or her in the end. I realize that I have a passionate drive from being an angry doofus. Heck, I'm still running around a little smart while being that way.

I used to feel bad like I had an unfair advantage over others because of it. Not anymore, man. It's all because even while I'm running wild like a carefree stallion and stampeding over little babies (people around my age), I know that my anger has a purpose. It's about being positive! Uh oh, because I'm going to be happy and make you look bad while others will be like what the heck? In the same process, they will go this guy (me) likes to be a nice guy but don't want him mad. No no, not a good idea.

What also makes me scary is that I'm personally laughing about how short I am as a person compared to others who are taller than me. When I mention that, people don't respond to that statement very well. It's like they are in disbelief!

I guess I like the stereotypical very hot and ultra nice, light-colored, Korean girl around my age and madly in love with me. Hahahaha! She's also not that tall too as a person. So stereotypical for a guy like me. No wonder, why I don't have that going for me because I can't seem to find her nor interact with her that well. Maybe the girls on TV like to wear so much makeup that I want to go blah at the toilet bowl if I ever see her true physical beauty. I want this girl to even be a dedicated Christian which makes it even ten times harder than what I originally have a longing for.

I think overall, this person would contribute to bringing everybody around me a peace of mind and satisfaction in benefiting out of it. I'm just saying... In the meantime, it's just meet and greet and moving on if there's nothing to really gain out of it and using those longing feelings to get something good out of it through hard work and patience. It's pretty much a mind trap when you are boggled down with sad feelings; there's no need to linger there no matter what you have going.