Thursday, July 16, 2015

Dreaded Feeling of Procrastination

From accumulating things and putting it aside, my table just gets really messy and I just leave stuff lying out there. It really gets distracting after awhile and even though I don't want to do it sometimes, I just have to man up and get it over with. This is how I feel my job is like sometimes.

Having developed some growth in the Lord for some interesting reason, my heart seems to be more at peace and capable of being patient while I go after things. My mind just feels really disoriented while I'm doing stuff I'm not accustomed to and don't have a heart for, so I guess it feels scary in a sense to get something done occasionally.

Anyway, I just started hacking away at the stuff that's been accumulating on my table. I feel so much more relief now that I don't have much remaining on there. I still have a lot to accomplish, but I'm more open to focusing on those things now. It's like I need to engage in a playful state for a little bit of time before I can recall my passion and energy for getting stuff done.

My main reason for actually writing on here today is because I noticed that I have an interest for reading now. I'm not really picking up on anything or very little to please my mental taste bud but it sure darn is cool to try to read fast and understand everything while going 100 miles an hour with engaging in literature and being distracted at the same time with drama that's going on in my head!