Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Looking At the Right Places

I don't really want to be scandalous and steal people's girlfriends. Some guys are open to try stealing mine, but I'm not going to do it out of just respect no matter how much I think I'm compatible with a lady. It's just my own code that I have decided to live by. Besides, relationships can sometimes be meant to be broken, so what's the point of intentionally being the focal point of a serious breakup?

I really hate that, and it was that irritation between two guys who were fighting over me that I earned myself a restraining order from a troubled man! He's a pretty bad guy. He cheated on his own wife, what a stupid man too. He raised my eyebrows a lot, and I was out to get revenge for the restraining order he planted on me, so his ex who used to be my friend is never going to understand that. I didn't tell her that was my motive. I was trying to hide it because I didn't want to accept what I was doing is evil and so scandalous! I was going to set a bag of dog poop on fire and force him to clean it up on his property.

What's really cool is that I'm now able to talk with women as just friends now. I just need to talk to the single ladies more. I've been more associated with girls who have boyfriends or maybe they just got in a relationship and I just didn't notice. Well, it's time for me to upgrade to a girl who I think is even better than the other girls I ended up liking for a relationship.

I think the secret might be through connections, so by being friends with these friendly and beautiful women, they might attract some more beautiful friends and I might get an opportunity to be friends with them and maybe, if it just hits in a natural setting, I might be able to settle down with my dream beauty. I'll take my time on it and not rush things, like some people are apt to doing while being swept off their feet.

Never know, you might find something you don't like. Anyway, it's cool that I approached women with the whole, unconditional mindset of acceptance. I think that's what they feel comfortable being around and will encourage them to open up. If I can set my eyes on a really beautiful girl who happens to be available and is open to committing with me, then wow, it would be like mission impossible that came true.