Friday, April 8, 2016

Proper Time Management

It looks like I'm moving myself away from trying to be a professional bowler now! I do enjoy the game a lot, so I wish I was good enough already to lock in the millions of dollars from competitions and just have fun with my life. Well, it's not going to happen. You can't always have everything in your life, especially if you aren't willing to put in an insane and stupid amount of time with something.

With that happening, I see myself actually forming a rock/pop band for just fun now. I'm already okay at playing the piano and can bust out a few tunes from having practiced them for several months. However, I want to try learning the electric guitar for fun and see where that journey will take me. I believe that I might be able to foster a good rocker's voice, if I train myself with a talented vocal coach.

I honestly think it would be really cool to meet and date a girl who is quite into Magic: the Gathering. It would be such a delight to bring her to some card shops and let her socialize with the other guys. I wouldn't care if she beat me or talked smack to me so much, but for like my closest friend, man I get so worked up and try not to let it get to me all the time. All of a sudden, I decided to not to play my prized deck against him. He's always up for that challenge though, but I'm just not in the mood anymore.

I just read in the Bible that venting is for fools and that a wise man knows how to keep it in under control (Proverbs 29:11). This is pretty much how it is, and I'm sheepishly feeling grateful over this, but I'm actually glad that fools don't really like to be my friend. I'm not going to say everything that I'm feeling anymore. I'm going to put a lid on it and find sound reasons for what's happening.