Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Losing My Touch

I guess I've been spending time texting other people that I've lost track of how to put something on this blog. You know, I actually prefer texting others and getting response back rather than putting on something here that no one is going to be able to respond to because I intentionally took commenting privileges off.

I guess after staring at the 0 comments for a long time on this pretty generic looking blog that nobody needs to read for anything significant, except just me exercising my personality drives, it would make sense for me to disable the comments for aesthetic purposes because there's really no point for people to make a discussion against my brain. It's probably more like shut themselves off from me making a nice effort, unless I just get them really riled up. I'm not going to do that. At least, having this blog, I get to explain myself repetitively!