Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Preventing Future Clashes With People

I sometimes get riled up with stuff that makes me want to feel anger. I need to be careful to not turn on that switch of wrath. If I show it in only small increments and then switch it off, it's going to give some people I used it on some anger management problems.

After all of those incidents happened, I think I'm ready to do the best I can to make myself a better person over the experience. A lot of it is what's underneath me, and from knowing those feelings of discomfort, I can just switch it to a more comfortable feeling when it feels out of tune.

Yet, I think all of this effort of keeping myself in check now and moving forward consistently, it's really from desiring to follow God's Word diligently. God has already done the work, and I'm just in joy from having learned how Biblical principles do contribute to a better life and more blessings that matter to the heart.