Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Making Friends and Meeting Fun

It's a lot of fun in meeting different people. I'm just taking my time and not really being that active, but definitely making some friends with girls has helped me so much! I'm just going to continue to just be nice and helpful with this one girl I like. I don't really care that she's dating someone and just wants to be friends with me. I guess I'm just naturally nice to people I really like. I'm a little sad, but it's not something that I'm going to hold on to forever. Maybe, I can meet more girls I'm attracted to and be friends with the really nice ones who have the right personality, if they are dating others as well.

Overall, there's really no trouble in being friends with people who are taken already, but being attracted to them. I guess it's a feeling that's going to be overlooked as you move on and fall in love with someone better than that person. Yeah, I think it's really important that I settle down with someone I'm totally cool with and sure about.