Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Trying To Stay Nice

With people having tried to screw me over with the most stupid things in the world, I just don't care now because I still have money and friends! I'm not incarcerated because they are a bunch of idiots who couldn't control their anger problems with me. I don't really care anymore what they did to offend me in the past. I'm ready to turn the page and reconcile with whatever remains in their rotten heads.

The reason why I got involved in those stupid misunderstandings is because I was texting them snide jokes about how they were giving me anger management issues. I guess I'm grateful to just have entertaining and simple text conversations with people I'm attracted to, so it's been a really good incentive for me to gain better grounding in a moral sense. I'm just starting to get really comfortable with my own shell now.