Thursday, April 14, 2016

Trying To Not Neglect This

Well, now I've been picking up on a few tricks here and there. I mean I'm pretty cool with how things are progressing, but it looks like how I'm going to find dates is just finding a girl who is single and interested in me after meeting her in person! That's pretty much it. I used to be shy because I didn't know what I was doing and felt like a loser from being a short guy. I know, pains that stick to you from adolescence really suck!

I've been realizing more and more that my desires are really rooted in my own selfish pretenses. As strange as that seems, it's just how I never really imagined myself seeing that way. I think the more bigger reason is because I'm trying to live in God's Word when it comes to dating and living one's life. Just the fact that I have the temptation right in front of me and making the choice to not really give into my primal urges and exercise self-awareness and control makes me feel like a stronger and energetic person. I'm still a work in progress, but I'm glad that I've finally developed a pretty neat relationship with a lady. It's been helpful to me in that I have someone who is actually fun and someone I can look forward to doing stuff with. She's a really cool and nice friend, practically at the moment. I don't know where it's going to progress in the future, but I'm open to possibilities and I think it can only keep getting better, unless something happens and then we plateau somewhere.