Friday, April 29, 2016

Sense of Humor

I think having a sense of humor really helps with feelings of being let down. I think it's really important to have a great deal of patience when it comes to having decent relationships with people. I mean everybody just goes through different walks in life. 

You just can't have it all in this world and not everybody is going to end up with a picture perfect scenario. Even working for it is going to be tough, but all the while it's worth the effort and the experiences you gain from them is sometimes really meaningful. 

I guess when it comes to forming relationships, it's really all about meeting the right people and then just being patient instead of being some weird person that initially scares everybody near them out of some misunderstanding that got out of hand. 

It's an awesome thing that even though time and time again, I may feel let down and sometimes angry with someone and about to blow up on them for something not really that serious; I'm actually glad to take part in this world with someone I'm really interested in getting to know and attracted to. 

I'm just going to continue to improve myself and keep going after my goals. With whatever time may permit, I'll do the best I can.