Thursday, April 21, 2016

Settling My Instincts

Okay, I guess it's all a part of life with being guys and all. Feeling like a loser or a wimp or a nobody who has nothing going for him. Practically, just being unhappy about life. I know a guy who feels that way, but he's just not smart I guess to figure it out.

I think it's all just a part of life that we all go through. It's just a phase. It's something that we are sometimes wired to feel that way for some reason. It just comes and go. It's a part of us internally and something we can regulate within ourselves to make our lives better.

One of the biggest fears I have is probably the reason why I don't strive to make this blog so great. I'm afraid that I'll put down something that makes me largely misunderstood for and just create more rambunctious people to start running their mouths about me and try to get me in trouble. It's happened to me on numerous occasions and I've failed to deliver because I don't want to unleash my "Hulk" - you know that green, raving, terrorizing monster that just can rip people apart after he screams so loud that the other person's lungs feel like popping!

I'm joking which is a good sign of my unconventional humor. I've developed some reason to just make comments that nobody really appreciates, but those people leave me alone. I'm always making those types of comments so that people wouldn't under appreciate the comments I make and then start trying to bash me.