Thursday, April 14, 2016

Not Feeling Too Excited About Being Part of History

Yesterday, the Golden State Warriors of the NBA beat the Memphis Grizzlies to give themselves the all-time record of most wins in a single season with 73 and 9 losses. The previous record was 72-10 with Michael Jordan leading his Bulls. I think it's cool to have lived through both of those moments, but I was unaware when the Bulls set their record. In a way, it's okay I guess now that I was able to actually see what was happening.

Maybe, if the Los Angeles Angels of the MLB end up having the best record again and then win the World Series, I'll be feeling actually pretty good about it for days. For now, with the Warriors, I think all I can is to just sit at the comfort of my own couch and then congratulate them via twitter or some social form of contact.