Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Nothing Really

I feel like I'm this really short guy, but that doesn't seem to be stopping me anymore. Honestly, now with this experience of becoming a nice friend with a beautiful girl I like, I'm really glad that I tried sticking with God's principles! Through the trials, I decided to honor God's ways despite me not wanting to while being caught up in the moment.

I now realize how if I had fully been immersed in God's ways then I would be having better relief than I'm in right now. Anyway, it isn't really picture perfect with the girl and her situation seems to be a little messy. It's funny that she revealed it to me in a comfortable fashion. I guess I'm seriously cool with that.

Definitely, I have a nice friend in a girl now. Someone who is chill and open to me coming out to hang with her when she has the time and mood for it.