Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Totally Keeping Myself In Line

These days, my blog isn't really so hot anymore. I think my peek was when it reached just a 1000 views on a blog site that just has a bunch of text. It grew in numbers when I was posting stuff that I didn't feeling comfortable about reading myself. Uh oh!

I think the trend is really that I need to post this site on a daily basis and update it without acting like I forgot about it. I think that's the reason why I'm not getting any visitors on this site anymore. If you don't put in the work consistently, then you can forget about it. Anyhow, it just looks like I'm not caring so much about the quality of my work now and putting down whatever my individualistic self wants to say. I'm just not that attractive I guess, but to a degree, I can say stuff.