Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Living For More Joy and Less Fear

"I'm in so much pain!" screamed the demoness. "He's coming too close to me! Arghhhhh." These are the screams that a man of my stature and exact likeness would love to dream about. Actually, since I'm narrating and this is my story, let's hypothetically say this was true, would I really be playing with fire?

This is just a whole bunch of nonsense but I feel the terror like what if I said I'm imagining myself terrorizing Satan's daughter! No, that can't be right and ending up in a marriage with her is just so not supported in the Bible. Okay, I don't believe Satan has a daughter and then why did I entertain it? I used the word demoness, so I needed a play-on character with something. This is all make believe and hocus pocus stuff to try to get to my point.

Jesus died for me and you. Okay, and then he conquered hell. That feels good and is like the most important story that everyone should believe upon if he or she ever gets the chance to.