Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Going For An Upgrade

Well, looks like not a lot of people really like to share my own sense of unique vision with humor. It must make them think about themselves and how they aren't doing so hot or what they could do to improve themselves. I don't think telling jokes with people really matter anyway.

Maybe the crowd is just in the mood for being evil sometimes. I mean people can laugh at sick jokes and think it's nothing. I do it too! My heart is evil like that, and I admit while laughing to it. It's not really a good thing to get involved with it in real life. It's like if people talk about doing evil stuff, I'd have to question if they are joking. If they are serious, oh mean, I wish I could do something to prevent it. I guess there's morals that we need to check up on as well.