Thursday, March 31, 2016

That's A Wrap

Okay, so my plan is to basically continue working out and eating healthy to get to a six pack. It's going to happen someday. Maybe by the time next year rolls around. I don't know, but for some reason, I'm really enjoying the benefits of doing these healthy activities. I just feel so much more energy and confident about being out-going. It's like if I have a six pack, despite me being a shorty who has only gained 1/2 inch from forcing himself through some spinal straightening stretches. Actually, it feels good, I don't know why I stopped doing it. It's a pain to do each night, but after you are done, it feels so relieving. I need to go back into doing these stretches. They are actually beneficial at least in one way or another. They help out with having better posture so it would prevent me from bending my back at the old grumpy age of 100!

It's also good knowledge to pass on to the younger generation, if I can remember all of those fifty exercises and stretches off the top of my head. I will force my young ones to gain eidetic memory! If you treat it like a fun game even for mentally challenged people, then anything is possible right?

This is fun actually. Just humoring myself to pass away the time in a gentle and harmless manner while making fun of the people who gave me a hard time very nonchalantly. It's all good in that I really chose not to flip out and turn into an angry emotional train wreck that just psychotically crashes his mind's vehicle onto others' mental space and then out of feeling bad, forcing them to rebuild while putting up with me being around them, while I do it in a smart, but very naughty manner that others would have sympathy with me over doing. I'm a genius in this manner of just going all rouge in the emotional sector to suit the needs of humanity while trying to find myself in a decent light while pushing myself in an aimless manner.

Basically, the situation isn't that serious and I'm just going all ballistic to the point that my actions become understandable and tolerated by the person who really couldn't stand me in the beginning. I just didn't do it repetitively because it felt bad. I would really have to go against my human emotions to go with that type of rough but caring agenda. I'm not going back there. I would rather be this cool cat!

So on top of working out and trying to fix my TV watching habits and be consistent with reading the Bible and working on becoming a millionaire through trading currency, stocks, and options, that's pretty much how I'm trying to work on myself. I am interested in someone right now too and she's really nice and fun to be around for my taste. I guess I'd like to settle down with her, if I was given the option at this moment in time because that type of feeling doesn't come around too often and I'd be happy with her looks too! Just thinking about the possibility of her going with a different direction doesn't make me feel insecure because just the time I spent with her makes me feel grateful. It feels like a privilege, if it ever gets there and I think it would be like a really fun ride all the way.