Saturday, March 19, 2016

Working Through Challenge and Being Creative

I'm now finding that playing video games just for fun might really be using up all of my valuable time and energy. I mean I could find myself playing with exercise, dancing, singing, and instrumental games, but the ones where you sit down and work through puzzles, seem to be about driving me crazy now!

Yet, I still don't mind giving myself the opportunity to make a video game that others will go crazy over and then esteem it into cult status! It would be fun to just try though and give it my all, even if others out there would end up still hating it.

Regarding my strengths and weaknesses, I really do like to strive in a productive and stress-free environment. If only something like that actually existed, I would be feeling so much freedom in myself.