Thursday, March 31, 2016

Oh Yeah

I have a few posts remaining and I'm trying to be a little more consistent like I haven't been all of these ten years, but the only reliable thing that came out of this blog is that I have been averaging one post a day for the last six years. Wow, that's a long time. It's enough work at a job place to be considered the go-to expert. Like that really happens in reality. Okay, maybe more like mid-level employee.

I'm being paid like a mid-level employee these days at my job anyway. I can't really complain and it makes me want to work harder to be so good at my job that no one can beat me! I'm friendly with everybody so that I can pick their brains and just beat them in a healthy fashion. Why not? It's not being a sociopath. It's just being a wise-crack! Wouldn't one say?