Monday, March 7, 2016

Personality Types Part II

I was introduced by an acquaintance to a website called 16personalities.com - you basically answer a series of questions with no right or wrong answers and if you are honest with your response, then it tells you what your type is and is spot on.

For my type, I got the ENFJ type which stands for (E)xtravert-(I)ntuitive-(F)eeling-(J)udging. My type is known as the protagonist, so I'm the main character baby yeah! Because I am short, it's been hard to show that I have natural leading capabilities. One thing that did pop out though is that I have noticed a friend asking me to lead the way. 

Oh yeah, before that weird church girl did something to me out of being very heavily frustrated and irritated with me, she let me lead her into going out for some coffee. Weird! Okay, I'm not going that much further to release my story, but it's on this blog somewhere. It's where I'm venting my fury and actually, I come across as pretty smart even though it sounds all childish with me just doing outbursts. 

My personality type is actually brilliant and a people's person. My negative qualities is that I'm pretty much dependent on people and can let them bring my self-esteem to an all-time low. I care just too much even in these small scuffles that happened where it escalated and they can't be my friend anymore. This personality type of mine is so heavy on personal improvement and so when I reflect on the past, I'm about actually improving myself so I can be a better person.

This type is just meant to have a significant other and now that I know, me going all off on some people in the past probably just had to do with me being disappointed and critical about their actions when I put in the effort to be cool with them. My type isn't very good at dealing with situational awareness, but can pick up on the mood rather well.

Like I notice this, when I'm not paying attention, someone says a sentence that everybody else heard except for me and then it led into a whole topic that I really had no idea what that main idea was. Others start laughing and I'm trying to understand so I stand there just smiling and having a good time about having missed that idea. I'm just trying to fit in just like that.