Friday, March 25, 2016

Happy Good Friday

I really endeavor to read my Bible and get a nice spiritual understanding off of it everyday. So today is supposed to the day of observance that Jesus was crucified and on Easter is the day that he resurrected and the tomb was empty! 

In contrast to how the original Jesus and his disciples were about being peaceful and loving to everybody who hated their guts, Muhammad ended up slicing people's heads off while calling them infidels! I don't think that's right because he gave them an ultimatum to convert to Islam or die. Those were the times back then, so crazy.

I ended up playing the piano a little and texting some friends and now I feel lots of energy to go workout again. I checked up on my trades and played a little Magic: the Gathering online with someone. All I really need to do is continue to read the Bible and exercise patience and be hard working.