Monday, March 7, 2016

Personality Types

So this is an interesting thing that I found out about myself, if anyone in this little bubble space of the Internet with harmless data so far and counting because it's been ten years that has me talking about anything that goes on. I guess the people I have dealt with on this Internet site is basically not too bad. I still try to go through lengths to give them some respect, which could be misinterpreted easily, but I understand that I have to change up my tone and let out a little anger in exchange because it gets me relaxed and after that, somehow my charm is still able to kick in with all the experiences I've had and those people end up letting go of whatever they were bothered about.

Anyway, my type is funny to the introverted because as an extrovert that represents only 2% of the population, I can find myself in social settings where I don't let up, but since I'm a funny guy naturally so yeah, that's why my introverted friend laughs at some of the things I say and do.

Here's a funny comment for most guys I came up with. I meet the bare minimum for my height to be a UFC fighter! It gives me a whole heck of a lot of confidence and keeps away the inferiority complex. It's like Wolverine who is described as short and stocky in the comics is my personal inspiration.

Just because of that revelation I confide in, I don't really mind being around and carrying conversations with taller women who are married of course! It's like I don't really mind what they reveal to me about their family and husbands. I just take it like a man and listen.