Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Interesting Reflection

Going back and reading my texts makes me laugh sometimes. However, I've noticed that my comments can be really aggressive in that I'm holding nothing back while keeping my political correctness. This really ticks a lot of people off, especially when I'm sending them angry text messages.

In those moments, I can take charge but from feeling guilty because of my lack of self-esteem I guess I let them try to run right through me, but they can only get so far without doing that much harm to me which is still funny in a sense! I now know and understand my pretty rare personality and I haven't been around too many people who actually share my type, but they are pretty noticeable. I'm sure some people also hate them too, especially if those people go on the opposite, and heck, I know a few people who tried to come at me with full force. I still responded back to them in a lazy manner, but it did make me struggle a little inwardly.

Thinking about those past moments with good feelings even though it hurt back then is such an oxymoron, but it's really all the persevering I've had to bear with myself because of my emotional and sensitive personality. I still have a lot of goals and promises to go after.