Sunday, March 20, 2016

Creative Transition Making

I ended up getting carried away last night and trying to pass this one level on this game called Bloons TD5. Man, I was hooked and it was frustrating me because I couldn't pass it! Okay, enough of that little naughtiness I got myself into. Yesterday, I reverted to my introverted state and played Magic: the Gathering all day long. No surprise there, really!

I played with myself. It was so fun because it was my own decks going up against each other and giving me a hard time at the same time. I was just dueling myself and messing around like that for hours. I then went online and battled some guy for awhile. I think I won the match and that's only a thought that I won.

All right, so I'm going to deny my feelings of playing video games for now. It's like this habit or some type of flavor that I went to dwell myself into. It's just taking up too much time for me, and I can't really afford it from understanding that I have an extroverted personality.

This is where I'm going to have be more creative and motivate myself into doing other healthy activities and keep it going. I'm smart enough to be around good people and to actually have some of them texting me back. The fact that I was able to do this with someone nice for awhile of at least a three month period, it's really calmed my nerves a lot and put in better control of myself and not go off bad-mouthing people with text messages that offend them like crazy! I may be still right because I'm keeping my true colors honest, but I did it while being mad, so in a way, I'm antagonizing them and just making it harder for them to appreciate me.

It doesn't feel right for me to be like that type of person. I would rather keep my cool and dissolve my overwhelming situation by being creative and taking it to the next level of just appropriateness and fun. Yeah, I just want to be level-headed for once and get along with people as friends.

It's like just today I met this pretty attractive girl who stated she had a boyfriend to her other friend. It left me feeling a little sad, but I'm smiling at the same time because oh yeah, I have my interests taking form already with umm someone. It was cool just talking to her and enjoying myself like right at home. I might even see her again if I ever go to her group that she hangs out with. She was open to telling me about it, so I might go check it out. They play right by the beach and it's not that far away from me. Now that I'm acquainted with a girl whose going to be there, hey that makes playing with a group of people a little more fun for me.