Saturday, March 19, 2016

Going After Desires

I'm still chasing after the six pack abs, which would be so amazingly cool for me! I'm not minding the intense workouts each morning I give myself anymore. I'm also factoring in with motivating myself to eat right as well. I would really like this to happen sooner or later. I'm just being really patient with it and understanding that it's really about a building process.

Because it's what I really have in mind of accomplishing for myself, I'm continually going in to go get it. On the side, I'm also working at becoming a millionaire too. I can see how this little side journey that I'm doing for myself is incredibly unique compared to how the typical winners have achieved it in this world. I'm just different like that in my approach with getting the million dollars through legitimate struggles and great effort.

Overall, I just have to state that it's all been like a building process with the effort that I've put in. Along the way, I've also been enjoying myself with putting up with it. Maybe in the end, it really is my calling to go in this route.