Thursday, March 31, 2016

Adjusting Habits

Habits are so hard to ease off of. It's like now almost near impossible for me to not go work out at a gym and also try to eat right. I guess that's a good thing then now!

However, I'm still watching T.V. mindlessly. It's those baseball games that get to me and hockey also. Man, they are fun to watch even though I know the team that's going to lose. I sometimes like to watch my team cream the opposition if I know it's going to be a slaughter like it was last night. The Anaheim Ducks scored 8 goals off of that small net with a huge, mean and fat goalie who is placed on the ice like an inseparable attachment!

I don't think they cared so much because the other team did well in scoring three goals! For the LA Kings game I saw live recently, my dad was complaining about how the net should be wider so that it would be more exciting like basketball. It would be a high scoring game! I think it wouldn't be so much as fun in my opinion. It would probably be cool for a few games, then I think the NHL would start losing a lot of money and the goalies would protest about players cheating.

Okay, so how did my mind get off of TV habits and talk about stuff that I'm watching? I guess it's just a coincidence that one thing leads to another. Seriously, that's what he (me) said.