Monday, March 28, 2016

New Hobbies

Well, it looks like my trading scheme is going okay for the second month in a row. I see it as a personal endeavor and how it can really be so risky for anyone to be a part of. I guess the way I see it is that I'm going to be learning from the experts, but I can't really bear taking on the responsibility of managing other people's accounts when I do become successful. I don't care about being paid for it either. I would rather do my own and be successful with it.

A part of me feels like it's a gamble if I were to teach others how to trade, so I'm not going to encourage it no matter how much I get so good at it and end up making a good living off of it. Today, I just tried to sing on my Xbox while playing Guitar Hero and the Beatles Rock Band on expert level. I had a hard time, but it was fun. I only managed to pass two songs on my first session. I reached about 61% efficiency. It's encouraging in that even though I kept faltering, by continuously playing it, I became more familiar with the rhythm, but also the game also cares about your pitch so it makes it incredibly difficult to reach the high notes for me.