Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Turning Into A Positive Junkie

Ahhh. I'm just exercising my thinking and feeling of some humor! It's actually quite fun to express to my own self on this vast and expanding universe, where the most important people will probably never care to take a look. Wait, if someone else besides me took the time to read this then he or she is important to me! It's a contradiction in itself, so it's just a waste of thought to think that nobody important will ever read this God-forsaken blog site!

I enjoy taking about God and Jesus by the way. I actually like to worship Him in my heart, whenever I can remember what my A-Zs are with the Bible. I talk so different with how I write, so it's just been a force of habit for me to try to incorporate the way I would normally talk into this blog. It's like a good sense of practice.

Hey, this guy I really ticked off, after I said some words to him, it moved him and he came out crying with some tears. He then later tried to toughen up and said, "You think your words are going to change things?" Why even ask that, if it didn't even move him? It was pretty obvious that I can be a little charismatic but won't be effective in leading people because of my lack of self-esteem. It even resonates with my body language and people have been like, "What's up with you? Are you alright?" It really shows and people notice me acting that way, just that most people don't care to pay attention to my cool personality. When they do notice, they don't really say anything.

It's just the way it's been and common folks are trying to just be like everybody else- trying to make a name for themselves and get on with their lives while being in the mood for happiness and comfort! When it gets disrupted, all sorts of crazy fireworks just start igniting all over the place.