Thursday, March 31, 2016

What This Is Reminding Me Of

I remember the days where I would look at Sports Illustrated magazines. Yes, the coveted bathing suits edition. I think I had one underneath my bed that I kept for years and then nonchalantly, it disappeared. Tapping back into my repressed memory, I think I caught a glimpse of my mother grinning sheepishly away from my direction. I honestly don't know what happened to it. Maybe, it got recycled.

Those were my teenager days, where I would never dare myself to go the extra mile to do what other trouble makers did out of having an inferiority complex! I guess my inferiority complex protected me very mightily by aiding me just a bit in becoming sensitive with the Holy Spirit by the grace of God. Hey, I can say that in a humorous fashion because it's true. I may be crude because I'm not using my words appropriately and conveying bad stuff tor people who go off thinking in another direction because of how I worded something and got misinterpreted.

Yeah, being misunderstood and then getting yelled at by an immature peer last year. I still remember saying that he's not mad at me for yelling, but just repeating himself because I didn't hear him. He yelled after repeating himself all in one day. Okay, it wasn't serious. He was mad because I messed up his head after sending him an angry text.

I guess those kind of misunderstandings can happen sometimes. I wonder what if I yelled at him and asked him if he thought I was angry and then told him I wasn't. I wonder if he would have believed me and then pointed out he was doing the same. I'm actually this type of person sometimes who can communicate like this, but now that I look back, even though I'm tempted to regret not having done that.

I'm actually glad I didn't yell at him in person for yelling at me first. I could have dealt with it in a really sinister and slick manner. I could have said some things that would have been like sharp arrows that pierced his soul! I just didn't bother to go that route.

Now that it's over and wasn't really serious to begin with and the next time, it could happen again. What would I really do next time when I feel like flipping my world upside down to empty out the garbage?