Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Staying Consistent

I guess the only main thing I'm staying consistent with is just working out on a regular basis. Pretty much, my dream job is just trading money on Forex and making a decent living with it. I guess it's a pipe dream at the moment, but it's something that I'm starting to accomplish with a limited amount of success. Well, last month was actually my first winning month!

I did knock off a few goals and added in a few more. I'm just going to keep on trying to live out my goals and see how I like it after. Overall, my main concern at the moment is to get a six pack and become a millionaire!

I don't really see much basis either than that's just how I want to live my life. Apart from that, I just need to keep on moving forward. I really haven't tried my hand at cooking yet, but I do feel like it would be fun to just try it out and see where I can go from it.