Saturday, March 19, 2016

Placing Efforts On Clearer Path

From playing a little bit of chess and smart thinking games like FreeCell, I can compete at a decent and average level. I'll give myself that. I'm not extraordinary like some gifted minds on this planet and who actually make a living off of playing games like that!

I just don't really have a calling for it then and stressing myself out with trying to be the best at something because my passion is just too great to contain. In other words, I feel empty if I continue to do it for a long time.

Maybe I could just enjoy those types of games just to socialize with people and not worry about winning or losing. I'm going to outsmart some people and those slightly gifted individuals will end up beating me as well. There's nothing I can do about it.