Saturday, March 12, 2016

Improving Self

I'm noticing that with my personality, with the areas I could improve myself on, it includes exercising better situational awareness, self-control, and patience.

By just having those things, I come to basically reason that those are Biblical qualities that God would like everyone to exercise while possessing love for Jesus and others. It's something that I really need to make an effort on and will strive to do.

Something that's been working for me is that I don't really mind being so short, which is something that I let get to me still after all these years. It has affected my self-confidence and willingness to socialize which is actually one of my natural preferences. I just tell myself that I'm at the bare minimum height for being a UFC fighter! It really works for me and when I told that to some people, they just started laughing which I didn't mind at all as well. I am working out and trying to stock my body up on some proper nutrition, so I think that's really helping keep my mindset at an all-time positive as well.

Being able to text someone on a daily basis and just get a response back has also allowed me to have better patience and confidence at getting along with others as well. I'm pretty much grateful that I'd been working on myself and just feeling happy about making some good progress. I don't think I really need to flip out anymore to get what I want with people who I'm just getting tired of being so annoying to me now.

Overall, I've been just having fun and trying to work hard to accomplish my dreams and I'm happy as a result because of that, so I will keep on trying to go with that route.