Wednesday, March 23, 2016

I Give Up

I met a really cool person while joining a group, so I guess it would be better for me to stick to it that way, instead of trying to force my way on an online dating site. I think the women on there won't really give me a chance because their initial thoughts will probably be that they have a reason to be intimidated by my strong and funny character!

Okay, I give up and I guess my best foot forward would be to just meet someone in person and then add them on Facebook or get their contact to later harass them with angry texts if they get on my nerve somehow! When I argue from being really mad and in the mood for smoking someone up, I'm actually quite good at it but it feels lonely after because everybody gets like too scared to talk to me after, and I just have this habit of shutting myself off from the world after that type of drama occurs for me.

I think I'll just stick to keeping my angry thoughts to myself instead of sharing them and stress out over how I'm going to stay warm and positive with the people around me. I'm going to be smart and strong over the conflict if it ever arises for me again.