Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Knocking Out A Goal

This goal is pretty funny in that I decided to add in materializing my two Magic: the Gathering decks into physical existence by buying those expensive cards! My MTG buddy has been like waiting for a long time for me to make them because he's really interested in seeing my different styles. I'm really going to get him fired up because he's probably going to enjoy beating me! He sees me as a legitimate challenge to beat, and his decks sometimes really suck.

I'm just a pretty good experienced player and for some reason, I don't really mind giving my buddy support with the knowledge I accumulated. I even look up the information just to help him out and back up what I know. In a way, I'm actually mentoring him which is part of my personality type. 

I'm naturally meant to be good at something and then be a good guy by helping out others who are interested. I have been like the go-to guy with some friends who caught on to this really fun card game. It's mainly just guys who play, but this one guy managed to get his wife to play also. What a lucky man!

I actually had this dream, which might seem really immature, where I played MTG with a girl who I'm friends with while being naked. After having that dream, I feel more comfortable talking to her and just laughing about it to myself without telling her about it. She even pursued me just a little I guess, while looking for a partner but I just laid low. Little did I know, a lot of girls act similar, so by not embracing her, I was hurting my chances.