Monday, March 7, 2016

Leaving Behind a Weird and Funny Past

I guess it was fun to continually visit the past and pain myself over it and to no luck find no solution, so I would just get this built-up anger and push other people's buttons over it by texting them. Anyhow, I've managed to send out a few texts with a person for like two months straight and this nice lady has actually replied back to me, out of all the possible nonsense that I could think of!

It's nice that I built a little personal confidence and patience because she gets busy with working and living life, but man, I feel sort of lucky that she still takes a few minutes to write a sentence or two with me. It doesn't matter what she replied back to me with- anything, basically answering a silly question because I want her to say anything with me!

She seemed pretty open as well to meeting up, which is cool. Okay, so I seem to be comfortable with females because I'm like around them practically every week at least. My mom is still the worst to deal with at times and has her useless parenting moments with me. It's in and out through one ear, and if my mother understood English, she would definitely kill me for writing this about her.