Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Backsliding On Easter

On last Easter, I ended up not going to church and doing some dirty acts that I probably shouldn't talk about. I guess I should just post it on here because it is relatively normal. On the night before with Saturday evening, I went to Medieval Times for my sister's finance's birthday celebration. I brought a cute friend who ended up driving up to meet me. She got there earlier than I did, and I was able to make it barely at the nick of  time. It was pretty good timing for me. I wore a Robin Hood costume too, which was cool. People were giving me compliments and I was just telling them it's Robin Hood and I was playing my part of being rebellious and decided to not wear the paper crown they give to audiences. It was funny.

My friend wore her hair up and I was like man, she looks a little ugly and old underneath and she looks a bit taller than me at the same time. It was just rubbing into my ego for a little while. She was wearing high heels and for me being only 5' 3", I'm just going to have to accept that girls around my height will love to wear high heels and that I have to embrace it. The fact that she was willing to hang with me around people she never met before was cool. Nobody questioned if we were together or anything, but I think I just said she's a friend who likes men riding horses.

She then wore her hair down again and with her plain white dress with a food design. I told her that she looked good and it looked like she was blending in. She started looking a little hot after she did that and I was like oh my underneath. She voluntarily asked me to take a selfie, and I was pretty nonchalant and went with it. She already has a boyfriend and I'm cool with it. She's a great hangout buddy and pretty hot too.  I don't think I'm feeling it with her in some romantic sense anymore, but we do text each other stuff and concerns and she's there for me. Those things are great and I appreciate her highly for it. Her looks are attractive, but they just come and go for me. I'm not riding on those thoughts. People just don't seem to mind at all or make any big scene in front of us that looks obvious with us hanging out. To my mind, we're just friends and have a pretty decent time.

I was a little bored, but the staged arena fights were actually pretty cool and that's what I think was the highlight.