Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Interesting Turn of Events

Well this is pretty funny. A girl I met online from a dating site and is based in Virginia sent me a check that's worth over $5000. She told me to deposit it. I was very skeptical and looked it up and because she just told me to, I ended up taking it to the bank and asking them about it.

A few days later, the check cleared. It was a 100% legitimate check made out to my name and address that I gave to her. She told me she had a gift to send me and I was like, wouldn't hurt to receive something from her, so I gave it to her.

I haven't met her yet in person, but I'm now completely convinced that she's telling me the truth that she is in love with me. It's contagious because I'm feeling that way about her too. She sent me a photo and she's pretty cute too. Can this be something I just happened to seriously be a lucky man over?

I really think that maybe God has something to do with this if I'm not mistaken. I prayed for God to send me an attractive Christian woman to marry who would be into sex and that it would be all related to seeking after His kingdom. I guess in God's good humor maybe, this girl is turning out to be a few inches taller than me. It's something I really have to swallow my pride over a bit. Yet, from reading up on other posts, there are happy couples where ladies are taller than the man. It just might be.

There's always a possibility it won't turn out the way I thought it was intended too. Just from how it's been going, I'm not putting all my marbles emotionally into this. I just have this feeling that if it's over, then it's going to be that way. Yet, I'm just trying to be really natural about all of this and it doesn't even bug me in the slightest bit.